Since its inception, This organization has been working for the empowerment of visually impaired persons of Odisha in the field of Education, Training and Rehabilitation . in its 11 years of activities the organization has been able to run major projects with the following focus areas:
1.Digital Talking Book Center for providing the study materials to the blind students and colleges.
2. Braille Library and resource for blind to provide necessary Braille books and important documents related to job, scholarship and other govt. scheme.
3. Computer training for Visually Impaired to impart computer education as per the need of modern society the organization is providing continuously free computer education to visually impaired persons.
4. Special Education Program for providing quality education and develop human resource for the teaching of blind children.
5. Rehabilitation work shop for self employment of low literate youth disabilities.
6. Skill training & Employment programme for preparing the graduate and higher class students to face the competitive exams of various jobs both private and Govt. sector.
To dedicate itself as a facilitator of social development through participatory process of awareness generation, advocacy and need based intervention with due emphasis on the vulnerability of persons with disability, persons in special difficulty.
To champion the cause of social justice and equality for persons with disability.
It dreams of a society which is free from all stigma for persons with disability and people realise the potentiality of each individual and take an inclusive approach towards development.